Medieval Heroes II is a historical strategy game. The game area consists of a great number of provinces. At the beginning, you control some of these provinces. Every province gives some resources (gold, metal and stone) in your treasury. You can spend collected resources on recruiting new troops and capture new territories with their help.
You can use your special forces for scouting, robbing and assassinating your enemies. You can also build castles, fortify them, and build additional buildings like markets or banks. During the game your hero will get experience and you can improve his skills.
Features of the game include:
• Turn-based battles: field combat and siege combat
• 5 missions with different map sizes, including the "Medieval Europe" mission with more than 90 provinces
• 4 difficulty levels
• Up to 6 players in the game
• Hotseat multiplayer game
• RPG-style Skills and Experience points
• 10 types of units
• Secret operations - Assasination, Robbery and Scouting
• Ability to build castles and other structures like banks or markets
• High quality graphics and sound effects
• Free Map Editor for MS Windows
Your goal is to unite all of the provinces under your control!